7.09.2009

.my first stocking.

I am pleased to announce that Teenie Knits will be celebrating July birthdays with Paula of Yarnoodles on Friday, July 10!

In addition to the wonderful yarn she is stocking, some of my WAHM friends are offering handspun fiber and other knit items.

My contribution is a pair of Olivia Pants, and a YYMN slot using any Yarnoodles yarn purchased during the stocking!

This week I also finished a set for a dear friend of mine. This is Ky Baby Knits' "Breaking Dawn" on Marr Haven Rambouillet. I loved knitting it up, especially since it reminded me of the Twilight series.

Cargo pants were knit with a ribbed elastic waistband, linen stitch cuffs, and X and O cables on the pockets.


I knit this cute little shrug with the remaining yarn. I think it was the perfect way to make it a little more girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment